Leadership & Team Development
Good leaders have a direct influence on their team’s motivation and the organisation’s bottom line.
Very often managers are required to make important decisions where the solutions are not always clear cut, so rather than impose ‘off-the shelf’ courses we create dynamic programs for 1-1 leadership development and team courses.
Building true team culture requires that leaders are flexible and have an understanding of what truly motivates their team, and then leaders work with that knowledge to move the organisation forward. True teams share a common purpose, and team members function interdependently.
- Unify and build shared understanding among staff on the road to cultural change and alignment
- Identify existing team strengths, and show how to fill the gaps in capability
- Create dynamic teams committed to reinforcing business outcomes
- Build professional competency upon personal leadership awareness
- Resolve the disputes which pull teams apart
Leadership & Team Development have very positive benefits in today’s vigorous and often unpredictable workplace.
“Terrific! …Steve lifted the bar even further relaxed, focused, pushed us beyond our comfort zones…”
Attendee, ‘Lightening the Load’ Session 2